Hi,

I did a presentation recently which has to run on a 16 x 9, possibly 14 x 9 & 4 x 3.

All I did was make sure all the text and info was displayed - built the animation inside a 16 x 9 movie clip, but kept the text inside a 4 x 3 rectangle.

Then I was able to resize the Flash document to produce 2 separate movies.

This was a quick fix and is pretty much the same way as they do it on the telly - if you look most, if not all the action is contained within a "safe" area on movies / telly where they have to go over different sizes.

You can also detect the size of the stage / document and position stuff using ActionScript. There are a few tutorials out there for this:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=flash+dynamic+stage+resize&btnG=Search&meta= <http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=flash+dynamic+stage+resize&btnG=Search&meta=>

   HTH

   Glen

Corban Baxter wrote:
hey guys,

I'm working on a flash piece to be displayed on a 16x9 television but the
laptop our client is using is 4x3. So when all the art is mirrored onto the
TV we get a bunch or squishing of the graphics. Anyone have some type of
good fix for something like this? Thanks in advance.

--

Glen Pike
01736 759321