Hi,

With regards to the pixelation - if bandwidth is not an issue, you can reduce the "Key frame interval" when you import video. If you set this to 1, it will make every frame a keyframe so will not compress the image as much. This is the only trick we found that worked & even then the compressor still gave us annoying artefacts...

Try juggling this value a bit - you may get a decent picture with a higher interval.

   HTH

   Glen

Corban Baxter wrote:
thanks. I'm going to test some things out. I did have things set like...

fscommand("fullscreen","true");
fscommand("allowscale","false");
Stage.scaleMode = "noScale";

it is an exe that they are running also.

here is the animation...
http://thebhatch.com/uniden/ces/dect.swf

 the actual movie is 800x600 so I've just been using a background thats huge
so it will just center the content wherever its placed. and the background
will look stretched from top to bottom...

oh and if any knows why I can't get the video in the background to look
smooth also that would be nice. thanks! right now its a 1280x720 mov thats
converted to the same but an FLV at a 1800 bitrate and its still pixelating!
its driving me nuts too. sigh* back from the holidays.