Hello,

I'm programming a small card game, where most of
the objects are packed as custom v2 components:
playing cards, playing table, user avatars.

And I have a very frustrating issue with the graphical
resources. For example the Card component has a
folder in its library, holding the card images (J,Q,K,A).

When I generate the Card.swc and then create a
new AS2 flash document and drag the "Card" from
Components -> Standard Components on to the
stage, then while the live preview is working ok,
the published movie will lack the J, Q, K, A images.

Only after I copy the folder from the library to the
new movie, the images will (sometimes!) appear :-(

Aren't .swc files meant to be self-contained files,
containing the graphical, sound, etc. resources?

Or am I missing something in my component
developing process?

Thank you
Alex

--