To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Graphical resources in a v2 component - not visible

Hello Muzak,

On Jan 7, 2008 3:56 PM, Muzak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you have a sample fla (with just the component) we can have a look at?

thank you! It is Flash 9.

Sorry, don't have a simple sample case yet.

I have now reverted back to a backup copy of my
movie which works and reinserted my code changes.

It seems to me that Adobe doc is wrong in saying:
   "In most cases, you should deselect Export in
   First Frame (it is selected by default)."

- because if you don't select the checkbox, the
assets won't be included in the .swc file at all....

Regards
Alex