Hello Muzak,

On Jan 7, 2008 10:13 AM, Muzak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here it is.. read the "Editing the movie clip" part:
> http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/00002489.html

actually I do that already (sorry, should have mentioned it originally):
I have an Assets layer and my graphical assets placed on the 2 frame.

Still a frustrating on/off story: the assets aren't visible

I also tried setting/removing the checkbox "export in 1st frame"
on the assets, as you suggested in an archived  reply...

Does anybody know if the checkbox should be set or cleared?

Regards
Alex

--
http://preferans.de