You could do this with Ant and JSFL - check out the buildfile  and
safeTestMovie.jsfl from my FDTKit project:
http://fdtkit.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/build.xml
http://fdtkit.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/bin/scripts/SafeTestMovie.jsfl

I think the test_movie ant target does pretty much what you're looking for:
automates switching from Eclipse (or FlexBuilder) to Flash for compiling (in
this case whatever the current/open fla is).

What I do is have Eclipse/FDT/Flex open in one space (assuming OS X), and
Flash with my fla in another and simply do a good old fashioned Cmd+Enter
(which I map the default ant task keybinding in eclipse). The result is a
nice test movie which switches focus/spaces screen from eclipse to flash and
does a preview, a simple Cmd+W, Cmd+Tab closes the preview and returns me to
where I left off in Eclipse.

Hope this helps,

. jason m horwitz // Sekati