Yes, I saw went through it and got it going. I had some issues trying to
find the ant tasks as I was looking for it under the run button menu but
once I realized the external tools was only connected through the run menu I
got it to work.

Thanks for this, I'd wish I had found it earlier this year when I finally
went all over to the Mac/Eclipse/FDT. There is a lot of good info up there.