>>    If you are on Windows, you can install Kewbee's Plugin
>>Switcher to see which versions of each are running.  Download
>>from here:

Man, use that thing with caution though, it was pretty buggy when I used
it last (about a year ago) and it didn't account for all versions, and
it messed up my install somehow.   Cool tool though, if they fixed the
problems with it, worth checking into.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog and & subscribe.