Hi,

You should have a flash player plugin for each browser, maybe one standalone & one IDE version. You can't change the IDE version, but if this is different from the standalone one you may have problems.

   Ctrl + Enter will be the IDE one (Test Movie).

If you double click a SWF outside of Flash, you are probably using the standalone. As an aside / for Jason - Kewbee Plugin Switcher is still a bit funny / a pain installing stuff, but it seems to be okay with everything but IE7 occasionally when it can't seem to install the latest version of the player properly...

This may also be a problem with security - depending on your file locations and how you are viewing them.

Have a look at the information here about security as you may have different settings for local, online and testing:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

   You can use the Manager to configure your player.

   Glen
anuj sharma wrote:
Hi Glenn
I am currently focussed on running SWF but not Browser version beacuse in
the end i have to publish an exe of FLA file and give it to the management
for analysis. Also I checked the Kewbee's Plugin Switcher and it shows i
have 3 player versions installed 8.0 r22, 9.0 r115 amd 6.0r21. What i did I
right click on the SWF and try to run with all the players but none of them
work. I am not expert in flash but isn't that true that if Fla file is
working by hitting ctrl+enter, the independent SWF file should also work.
And I used Action Script 3.0, shouldn't my file just work with player
9.0.r115 which is the most updated player. Please help me out in figuring
out where I am wrong.
I will highly appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot
Anuj

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Glen Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>