To: "'Flash Coders List'" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 6:36 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] to mac or not to mac

It's time for me to get a new computer and I have heard so many horror
stories about Vista that I am thinking of switching to Mac. What tools are
people using to develop on the Mac. I mostly Flash IDE, FlexBuilder,
FlashDevelop, SWFMill, SWFDump, HaXe, FlashTracer - are these available on
Mac? Also any general info about developing on the Mac, positive or
negative, would be helpful.
Is anyone using Vista and enjoying it?