So,
I am trying to do an application in Air with Flash CS3. I can't deny, I am
starting to hate AS3!

First of all, The document class technique (wich lets you set the name of
the starting class in the Document Class Text field) is not working while
developing in AIR. It only works in an actionscript 3.0 application.
Allright fine, I could manage in calling the class from the first frame

var Application:Amlak = new Amlak();

this way...

And note that I have a movieClip in the Fla library which has a Class Name
"AmlakPanel", to be added to the stage later on runtime.

in the Amlak.as class :

package {

    import flash.display.*;

    public class Amlak extends Sprite {

        public function Amlak():void {
            trace("Starting Application");// traces like a charm!!!
            var a = new AmlakPanel();
            addChild(a); //this does not happen !!! GRRRR!!!

Why... Why and Why!!!???? :(

--
Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions
http://www.omarfouad.net