"Great news indeed, maybe finally we can drop that crappy flash ide :]" What
have you meant here? I read the article and there was no word on droping the
flash ide. Me, by myself i like it very much, and i believe
Adobe will continue tu update and launch new releases of it. Haven't you
seen what will the next generation of Flash ide bring to us=>IK and much
more. I think the project is called FLash Diesel
, if you want to check it.
But indeed it is great this idea of expanding the use of Flash player.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Patrick J. Jankun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow, seems Adobe makes a big turn!
> Anybody ready that already?
>
> Great news indeed, maybe finally we can drop that crappy flash ide :]
>

> http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200804/050108AdobeOSP.html

> fancy skills to pay the bills
> www.jankun.org
>
> Phone:  +43 660 96 969 - 01