MAC:
/Users/YOURUSERID/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash
Player/Logs/flashlog.txt

PC:
Not sure...

You have to have flash player debug version and here are some tips in case
you have the flash player debug and you can't find it:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19323

Note that the information in the article is talking about Flex but it also
applies to flash.

...helmut