>>%SYSTEMROOT%:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
>>Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs

hmm yeah, not on my machine, and I have the flash 9 debug player.  I
also saw the Adobe article to fix it if the log file isn't being
created, but I'm not going to mess with all that on my system to test
Helmut's example.  Let us know what you find out.

Is there a reason you need to use the log file instead of the IDE
debugger messages?

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Global Technology & Operations & Global Risk L&LD
eTools & Multimedia

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.