-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Wade
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:22 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Firefox popup blocker and flash 9

I'm having problems with Fireox blocking my popup windows. I've tried
everything I can think of. It seems to happen on Windows running Firefox but
I can't replicate the issue on all machines I've tested(it works on most
machines but not all).

Here is the class I'm using:

package {

    import flash.external.ExternalInterface;

    public class URLUtil    {

        protected static const WINDOW_OPEN_FUNCTION : String =
"window.open";

        public static function openWindow(url : String, window : String =
"_blank", features : String = "") : void {
            ExternalInterface.call(WINDOW_OPEN_FUNCTION, url, window,
features);

//being called this way
function recholder1Release(event:MouseEvent) {
    URLUtil.openWindow(res1link);
}

Any ideas?

TIA,