You could decompile the SWF using a decompiler, Eltima do one. This will also give you any custom classes that are used.
Hope this helps,
Ali

On 17 Jun 2008, at 10:33, Piers Cowburn wrote:

I'm trying to nail down where a reference to an unwanted class is
coming from, and I need to be able to work out which classes are
being compiled from my classpath.

The reason is because I'm trying to take small element out of a
larger project and put it into its own SWF. I've done this by
extending the classes that are involved to override anything which
has references to parts of the app which won't be in the smaller SWF,
but one of them is still being included from somewhere, and I can't
work out where.

Thanks,
Piers