AS3, and I'm using Flash CS3. I wouldn't be opposed to using something else though!

Piers

On 17 Jun 2008, at 10:53, Hans Wichman wrote:

Hi,

as2 or as3?

In as2 i'd use the verbose option on mtasc.

greetz
JC

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Piers Cowburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to nail down where a reference to an unwanted class is coming from, and I need to be able to work out which classes are being compiled
from my classpath.

The reason is because I'm trying to take small element out of a larger project and put it into its own SWF. I've done this by extending the classes that are involved to override anything which has references to parts of the
app which won't be in the smaller SWF, but one of them is still being
included from somewhere, and I can't work out where.

Thanks,
Piers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0207 631 3278