In AS3, the flex compiler can tell you which classes were used - look
at the command-line option --link-report

As JC says, you can use MTASC for AS2.

If you happen to have FlashDevelop installed, you can just find the
.swf file in the project file view and expand it as a tree node; all
the symbols and classes contained in it will be listed. FlashDevelop
is great. :-)

Cheers,
   Ian