Hi,

(sorry if this is a repeat, I thought I sent the last mail from the wrong account).

I have been doing some work with Binary Sockets and running into a few problems with speed.

I don't think it's a Flash problem, but trying to convince the server programmer is rather difficult... Are there any applications that I can run as pseudo servers to spew out lots of data which I can use to benchmark / test my implementation?

The other question regards UDP - from experiments I am guessing that FP9 does not support UDP sockets. Someone mentioned that FP10 may do, but I can't find much info on this. Does anyone have any clues?

  Thanks

  Glen
--

Glen Pike