Maybe we should run a raffle to closest guess the UK price, then the winner (UK based) gets the difference in the cost between the US and UK :)

Merrill, Jason wrote:
LOL, Greg, sounds like a good idea.

Thanks Kerry too - I did a quick survey of upgrade prices on Adobe.com
and found the % difference between upgrade price and new full license
prices to be:

Flash 28%
Illustrator 33%
Photoshop 35%
Flexbuilder 39%
Dreamweaver 49%

So maybe 35% is a good unscientific guess. Jason Merrill Bank of America Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community
Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe. _______________________________________________

Glen Pike
01326 218440