Pedro Kostelec wrote:

> Or ask a friend in the US to buy it for you and send it via post. Even more
> cheaper

This is a topic that I'm quite interested in. I'm American, living in Boston,
but there is a very real chance that I may be working overseas soon.

What are the license ramifications, if any? I have licenses for multiple
Adobe/Macromedia products--CS3, Flash 4 on, Director 6.0 (Director is now at
11, including a couple of major dot releases).

Adobe products seem to cost more overseas, across the board. Will my American
licenses still be valid if I'm working in, say, Berlin or London? I don't think
the software does any geographic checks--that would be pretty tough, and
unreliable. But ethically and legally, what are the ramifications?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson