From: allandt bik-elliott (thefieldcomic.com) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 10:27 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] TweenMax help needed

hi folks - i have a quick question

can anyone tell me if i use delay and delayIncrement in the same TweenMax
call, will they clash?

so

will delayIncrement:0.05 and delay:_delay overwrite each other?
TweenMax.allTo(aTilesToMove, .2, {_y:nMoveAmount, ease:Quad.easeIn,
delayIncrement:0.05, overwrite:false, , onStart:nextAnimationFrame,
onStartParams:[_oAnimationObject]});

thanks