From: Allandt Bik-Elliott (Receptacle) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 12:38 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] TweenMax help needed

sweet

i actually found a workaround for my issue - i used the
TweenMax.delayedCall to run my functions instead of running delay:
and delayIncrement: and that seemed to fix the problem i had.

On a side note - i was using a setInterval to add pauses in between
firing the different tweens i was doing (as part of a larger
animation manager package) and it seemed to have problems doing both
the tweens and the interval - the numbers i was passing to the
interval were behaving very strangely - they were behaving like
seconds rather than milliseconds and the whole interval would fall
over after a couple of calls (hence me digging into the tweenmax api
for the delay and delayedCall options). So it would seem that
TweenMax doesn't play nice with setInterval. Is this a recognised
issue (and the reason for a delayedCall method)?