>> yep that was the article, but the original poster asked a subtly different
question (unless I'm mistaken).
allandt asked about implicit vs explicit getters setters.
>> Rereading it and
seeing its about public variables vs implicit, it's a nice read ;). But
another discussion:).

Uh, I guess you didn't notice, I was not responding to the original poster - we
have deviated from that.  i.e. Ian's comment, " so why not use a public? If
they do matter, use getters/setters."

Jason Merrill
Bank of America     Instructional Technology & Media   ·   GCIB & Staff Support
L&LD

Interested in Flash Platform technologies?  Join the Bank of America Flash
Platform Developer Community
Interested in innovative ideas in Learning?  Check out the Innovative Learning
Blog and subscribe.