Hi,

you create a clip based on mc's width, called img.
then you scale image, so its width is half of what it used to be.
Then you draw img into img2. Img2's size is based on half the height and
width, but the draw method ignores those transformation, so it draws an
unscaled version of img in img2.

regards
JC