Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

On Apr 8, 2009, at 7:27 PM, Muzak wrote:

but is there really nobody out there who knows how to do it ?

I'm sure Mr. Google knows.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tween+colortransform&meta=&aq=1&oq=tween+color

And I'm pretty sure AnimationPackage has some color stuff.
http://www.alex-uhlmann.de/flash/animationpackage/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jiri" <jiriheitla...@googlemail.com>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] ColorTransform GTween

Thanx Ashum...,but is there really nobody out there who knows how to do it ?
Jiri
Ashim D'Silva wrote:
Never used GTween before, but Grant is joining forces with Jack Doyle
of TweenLite, and that library is incredibly easy to use. If the
possibility exists, you might want to switch libraries, and soon, you
should get the best of both worlds.