If I had the com.gskinner class it would indeed.

Cor

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Jiri
Sent: vrijdag 10 april 2009 17:35
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] ColorTransform GTween

That's what I had, but then for hex value, resulting in a flickering,
probably because it sets back the color through the setAssigment..

import fl.motion.easing.*;
import com.gskinner.motion.*
var colorInfo:ColorTransform = clip.transform.colorTransform;
var myTween:GTween = new GTween(clip,2,{color:0xFFcc00});
myTween.setAssignment(clip.transform,"colorTransform");

Quess I will need to do the calculations to the offsets by hand then. I
tought, like all the other tween engines, a to hex value would be easy
to do.

@cor,
thank you for the offer to send you the .fla, but pasting the code above
would be the same.

Jiri

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tween+colortransform&meta=&aq=1&oq=twee
> n+color
>>>
>>> And I'm pretty sure AnimationPackage has some color stuff.
>>> http://www.alex-uhlmann.de/flash/animationpackage/
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jiri" <jiriheitla...@googlemail.com>

19:01:00