Sry about the up front info. I have tried using a blank movieClip, but it still doesn't work. The issue I think is that the class creates an MC called "raw" to load the bitmap data and then deletes it to create "img" where it draws the bitmap for smoothing. Some where between, I am not getting the w&h of "img"

Sent from losPhone