I have heard of and looked at Xiaolin Wu's line algorithm, and I am wondering if there is a better way.

Anthony Pace wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to draw shapes using pixel manipulation, and I am pretty sure I understand most of the concepts; yet, as I am pretty new to this, I am unsure how to go about doing this most efficiently in code.

Does anyone have any links, tutorials, commented code? Are there tried and true formulae I should be using that you may know of? or should I just look at converting a library from another language because there is no point reinventing the wheel because the best formulae have been found? should I be discussing this on a different list?

Thanks,
Anthony