Have any of you ever used Premiere to create cuepoints (called markers
in Premiere) and save out an flv for use in Flash?  I created the
cuepoints/markers with text for the captions and titles for chapters
just fine, and thought it (Premiere Pro CS3) would export the XML along
with the flv, but I can only get it to export the FLV.  Flash (the
FLVplayback component) seems to need an XML file of the cuepoints in
order for cuepoints to work - and I don't want to create the XML
manually unless I have to.  Is the cuepoint metadata embedded within the
.flv? If so, I tried reading out the .flv's metadata after the metadata
event was detected, but it's null.  Any ideas?  Thanks,

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America   Global Learning
Shared Services Solutions Development

Monthly meetings on the Adobe Flash platform for rich media experiences
- join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community