From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of allandt
bik-elliott (thefieldcomic.com)
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:09 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] bounce easing function for tweener

hi guys
I've been looking around for a way of modifying the bounce easing
function
for Tweener but I'm not having much joy (I've taken to doing a series of
tweens in the onComplete function to fudge it).

I've seen
http://timotheegroleau.com/Flash/experiments/easing_function_generator.h
tm
which
is astounding but it doesn't include a bounce.

I've also seen http://www.uize.com/tools/curve-explorer.html which is a
javascript modifier but it only works with Uize (which i guess is a
javascript tweening library - who knows) and doesn't really go into the
formulae (you pass it a set of parameters and it does the rest)

Could anyone point me in the right direction, please?

thanks in advance
Alz