Hi,

Watch out for missing headers from FileReference.upload - don't know if this is/was fixed, but on some browsers, the upload did not send the session id so you were not able to link the upload with any logged in sessions, so if you are planning to use this, I would have a google around.

   Glen

Hans Wichman wrote:
Hi Dave, Jason

ok thanks, will try out the different options.

@jason: doesn't an upload through a webservice generate a lot of overhead?
Anything special going on in using a FileReference to do so (I didn't even
know it was possible;)).

regards
JC