From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of beno -
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:33 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] Still Infinitely Looping

Hi;
The following code causes an infinite loop of the hands:

package
{
 import flash.display.MovieClip;
 import com.greensock.*;
 import com.greensock.plugins.*;
 import com.greensock.easing.*;
 public class Main extends MovieClip
  {
  public function Main():void
    {
  }
  public function init():void {
    hatAndFace();
    eyeball1();
    eyeball2();
    rightHand();
    leftHand();
  }
  public function hatAndFace():void
    {
    var mcHatAndFaceInstance:mcHatAndFace = new mcHatAndFace();
    TweenPlugin.activate([AutoAlphaPlugin]);
    addChild(mcHatAndFaceInstance);
    mcHatAndFaceInstance.x = 350;
    mcHatAndFaceInstance.y = 100;
    mcHatAndFaceInstance.alpha = 0;
    TweenLite.to(mcHatAndFaceInstance, 2, {autoAlpha:1});
  }
  public function eyeball1():void
    {
    var mcEyeballInstance1:mcEyeball = new mcEyeball();
    TweenPlugin.activate([AutoAlphaPlugin]);
    addChild(mcEyeballInstance1);
    mcEyeballInstance1.x = 380;
    mcEyeballInstance1.y = 115;
    mcEyeballInstance1.alpha = 0;
    TweenLite.to(mcEyeballInstance1, 2, {autoAlpha:1});
  }
  public function eyeball2():void
    {
    var mcEyeballInstance2:mcEyeball = new mcEyeball();
    TweenPlugin.activate([AutoAlphaPlugin]);
    addChild(mcEyeballInstance2);
    mcEyeballInstance2.x = 315;
    mcEyeballInstance2.y = 115;
    mcEyeballInstance2.alpha = 0;
    TweenLite.to(mcEyeballInstance2, 2, {autoAlpha:1});
  }
  public function rightHand():void
    {
    var mcHandInstance1:mcHand = new mcHand();
    addChild(mcHandInstance1);
    mcHandInstance1.x = 400;
    mcHandInstance1.y = 200;
  }
  public function leftHand():void
    {
    var mcHandInstance2:mcHand = new mcHand();
    addChild(mcHandInstance2);
    mcHandInstance2.x = 800;
    mcHandInstance2.y = 200;

I have the following in the first frame of a layer of the timeline:

var main:Main = new Main();
addChild(main);
main.init();
stop();

Someone, presumably working with greensock.com, mentioned that I should d/l
the latest version of TweenLite since an earlier version had a bug that
could have triggered the infinite loop, but I replaced my older version with
a brand new one as per his instructions. Please advise.
TIA,
beno
01:47:00