On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Greg Ligierko <gre...@l-d5.com> wrote:

> Paul,
> You are right. I thought we want to stop initially...
>
> In case of simple frame based animations I would add one method to the
> Main class, triggered on ENTER_FRAME events, that would be checking
> all single animations progress (their currentFrame) and then could
> stop() at desired frame.

That's more versatile. So, something like:
leftHand.addEventListener(event.ENTER_FRAME, leftHand);

But where would I put this? In the function itself? In the init()? Is the
above syntax correct? To what should I attach the addEventListener? I can't
very well attach it to the function that I am calling.

TIA,
beno