From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Paul Andrews
Sent: zaterdag 28 november 2009 11:24
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: [Flashcoders] AS3 DropShadow filter wont change color

I'm using AS3. I have a MovieClip with a shape.
I have a class X associated with the MovieClip and that class extends another class of mine Y which extends MovieClip ( essentially MovieClip<-X<-Y). The only reason that Class Y exists is that library items must be associated with unique classes.

I control my MovieClip using Class X.

Class X uses a DropShadow filter to apply a drop shadow to the MovieClip. It works great, except it wont apply the color change to the drop shadow. Everything else will work, but not the color setting. If I set the filter to be applied to the parent MovieClip, the shadow changes color.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Paul
20:39:00