I don't know, I think it has more to do with humility and being humble ... are we ?

Beno,

In the spirit of your recommendations and opinions regarding criticism, allow me to be blunt with you in the manner you find most effective.

Considering everyone here has expressed a negative reaction to your communication style, it's pretty fucking clear where the problem is.

Whether you like it or not, whether you agree with it or not, based entirely on people's reactions, you're being an asshole.

You can either accept the reality of people's reactions and adjust your behavior accordingly, or you can refuse to accept it and attempt, with more of the same behavior, to convince them to change their perception.

Which do you think is more likely to be within your power to control? Your behavior or everyone else's?

Here are some famous quotes for you:

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - Reinhold Niebuhr

"Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Do what you will. Keep behaving in a way that other people find distasteful and discover how quickly nobody will ever help you again, or change your behavior for a different result. It's really up to you.

This is the last I'll speak on the matter, and I have no interest in discussing it with you further. The list owner, who has also expressed a negative reaction to your approach, has asked for this to end, and I personally think that if you don't change your tact, he should ban you from the list.