I have button that requires two clicks in order to completely select. I'm not looking for a double-click, but rather the second click (onRelease) "confirms" the user response.

In the GUI, the first click cause a change in the graphic and there is a prompt "click to confirm".

What I'm finding is that the second onPress and onRelease do not get called unless the mouse is moved at least one pixel from the position of the first click.

I'm guessing that this has something to do with the graphical change, but I can't figure it out. I'll keep looking.

Any ideas?

Thanks!