+1

On Feb 4, 2010, at 11:05 AM, Boerner, Brian J wrote:

As wireless device maybe but not 3G -- maybe once network gets up to 6 or 7G maybe resistance to flash fades for the handheld crowd... who can predict?

Adobe is so passive here -- why not a 'FlashPad' for learning? They then could think in terms of downloading apps that are closer to game installs on a handheld device... Why not? A 'FlashStore' could then take on the 'AppStore'...

Just saying...

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com [mailto:flashcoders- boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Mendelsohn, Michael
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:29 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] and now..CLIENT now hates Flash

What's everyone's take on a possible Google tablet running on Android? Of course, with the Flash Player that Adobe is building for Android. I saw a mockup yesterday, I believe on cnn.com. Say that has Flash on it, why bother with an iPad, except to feel more sophisticated or something.

- MM

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com