No you can't reference something that is not ther yet.
You need to add an eventlistener to imageloader to listen for the loading to complete. Inside that event listener you can call imageLoader.content.testMovie.gotoAndStop(2)
HTH
Willem van den Goorbergh
ps please post your questions to 1 list only