On 21/03/2010 03:40, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Hey Paul,

LOL, I'm not having the print problem. I think you mean John.

I had researched this and found this to work.

printAsBitmap("printWindow_mc", "bmax");

Basically loading my image into "printWindow_mc" and then printing that MC with the code above. The only problem I found is it crops the image to the size of the MC or your screen size.

I suspect you can solve your problem by specifying a rectangle to set up the size of the print area.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/9.0/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000334.html

private var rect1:Rectangle = new Rectangle(0, 0, 400, 200);
myPrintJob.addPage(sheet, rect1);

Paul
Cant remember which, it was a while ago. I was in the process of finding out how to relieve
that problem and got taken away from the project.
Hopefully it will lead you in the right direction.

Its AS2 BTW

Karl