On 21/03/2010 17:35, John R. Sweeney Jr wrote:
Well I got one step further and did get my mc to print the length of one
page of paper, but the rest of the mc is getting clipped off (not printing).
It mc has content to span about 4 pages, so I'm trying to figure out that
step now and/or looking for reference material/links to possible solutions
on the subject.

Each MC you add to the printjob, is one page. You have to create sepearte MCs for each page and manage the pagination yourself.

An easy way to do it is to have the content inside the MC and offset and mask it differently for each page.

If it's any consolation, I'm no fan of the printing support in Flash - in any version.

Paul

And yes this is AS2.

Thank you,
John