Hi Jason,
Real quick question.
Kind-of based off what you guys are talking about.
I currently work in Flash CS3 in AS2.
I was wanting to try one of the other flash developing programs out there, but it seems the new releases of the ones you listed below are more AS3 geared.
Can I still program in AS2 utilizing any of the programs you listed?
Or am I the last AS2 developer on the planet and just need to get in line to the AS3 3rd period class?
lol

A nickel for your thoughts.. its hard times out there.
Best,

Karl