It will be pretty much the same as 'normal' Flash, but with less CPU/memory
and with additional APIs.

For optimization tips:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/as3/mobile/index.html

For the additional APIs, I guess we have to wait for the proper (?) AIR 2
documentation. But NativeMenu and such should be a good indication of how
things will work. I think I've seen a list of the tentative APIs (for
multi-touch, geo location, and such), but nothing too final.

Zeh