You might want to try to pause the video before stopping, unloading and reloading

myVideo.pause();

That would stop the audio for sure. (I think)

Best,
Karl

On Sep 30, 2010, at 9:55 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

Hi Jason,
Could you set the code that starts the new video to check for a boolean before playing a new video?
I am thinking you may already have this.

var isPlaying:Boolean = true;

and set this when a video actually starts playing?

Best,
Karl