@Henrik
One possible solution for the script problem is to take the frame that the MC which has that script in it and extend that MCs frame to the same length as how long it would take to execute.
Even if there is only one frame inside that MC.
The export reads the main timeline and if you have a MC that sits on one frame, extend that frame to the execute time length in frames and it will give the main timeline export the room to record your script working/ executing. Then just move frames that would come after that effect/script to the appropriate spot on the timeline considering this adjustment. Your main timeline will be super long, but It should export your particle effect. I think also, you have to export as animation to execute any scripts you have in your fla. This is just a theory and I have not tested, but if you try, let me know if it works or not.

Best,
Karl