Hi,

If your loaded asset is a swf, you cannot just access the bitmapData property - it does not have one.

However, you can draw the contents of a MovieClip / Sprite / DisplayObject into a BitmapData object, which you can then pass to the constructor of a Bitmap.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/as3/dev/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118a9b90204-7d60.html

You should also use the INIT event rather than the COMPLETE event for loaded objects because your SWF may have to initialise when it's loaded and you cannot be guaranteed that height, width and child clips are on stage.

    HTH

    Glen