Hello,

I was about to create a focus handling for an application when I discovered the SWF parameter "seamlessTabbing" which is true by default for Active-X players. The property includes Flash objects in the usual browser's tab loop. I don't know, if this is a good thing or not. Anyway, I was surprised when I found my application behaving differently in IE and Firefox.

Since I could not find any related stuff in the internet (came always to fl.* or mx.*), I have coded a small focus testing harness which may also help you in the case you are dealing with focus:

http://sibirjak.com/projects/jsdk/focustests/focustest.php

If you are interested in the results of my tests:

http://sibirjak.com/osflash/blog/fun-with-focus-tabbing-and-ie/

Best,

Jens