Merrill, Jason skriver:
Then you need to provide each user with a computer controlled by you and a
competent guard
You clearly haven't heard of

And he's clearly new to this stuff as he said is his original post, so lay off&
 play nice.  There's no reason to respond to people like that. The whole reason for
these forums is so people can ask questions about things they don't know about, and
they shouldn't have to feel intimidated.

Point taken. My briefness makes me sound rude. I need to watch my wording and remember to include enough facts to support my comments for the unexperienced people.

I've stopped counting how many times I've done this kind of mistakes. My apologies to everyone involved. Rest assured that no harm was meant. My urge to ensure that people on the Internet are right makes me do mistakes once in a while.