Kevin Holleran skriver:
Thanks to everyone for all of your responses.

What is going to happen, is the application is going to hold a coupon.  That
coupon will be retrieved from a database and passed into the Flash
application.  I guess as I am writing this, the script will just check the
date and if it is not correct, it can simply not return the coupon.  My
question revolved around a user manipulating the date passed into the flash
application and causing the coupon to show up before the countdown is really
up.

Well, in that case the server has a chance to withhold data until it is satisfied, so that should be perfectly hacking proof.