> My problem is how to fetch my $_POST['VALUES'], which is the
> multi-dimensional  array:
>
> myArray[0["id"]
>  myArray[0]["name"]
>  myArray[0]["description"]

> etc.

I'm not a PHP expert, but in general you can't really submit an array
as form data directly to a CGI program. You have to post name-value
pairs - if you have a set of array values, they'd simply end up having
the same name and different values (like a checkbox array in HTML, for
example). In your case, things are a bit more complicated because you
have an array of structs, basically, so you'll need to convert those
to a bunch of individual name-value pairs in order to submit them to a
CGI program.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.